Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Reflecting on Communication in the Early Childhood Field

I would like to say that I have worked with the best of the best in accomplishing my hopes of becoming an Early Childhood professional.  I have enjoyed reading your insightful information on your experiences and your continued growth in early childhood field.  I always look forward to having class with all of you.  Most of you have been in all of my classes since I started this journey.  I wish everyone much success and I hope that we all achieve our dreams. 

Again, a special thank you to all my colleagues for being supportive throughout this class and my previous classes.  And, I cannot let it be unknown that I think we had a terrific instructor that made learning about communication and collaboration very interesting and fun.  My contact information is: allison.jones@waldenu.edu  please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Good luck and much success!!!

3 comments:

  1. Allison,

    I am in Group 1 for this course but wanted to let you know that a facebook page has been set up for our MSECS class. If you are interested in joining, please let me know. It is a closed group so we have to become friends before I can send you an invite. If you interested, send me a friend request: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1345675567

    Thank you,

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison I believe we are almost there. I have enjoyed our classes together. Take care. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison,

    I left my email address on my blog please get it so we can keep intouch. I have enjoyed you so much. Also let get on that facebook page Teri is staring up. Hope to see you on facebook.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete