Saturday, September 10, 2011

Establishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

Hi Everyone,

My choice of establishing professional contacts is to use the World Forum Foundation and World Forum Radio.  Currently, I have listen to some podcasts that are available.  I am in the process of subscribing to World Forum Radio and downloading iTunes to my computer.  Of course, I am skeptical when it comes down to downloading on my computer so I will not have that portion done until tomorrow when my daughter gets in town to help me.  I haven't seen any links yet that would contact me with the people in the podcast.  I am hoping that once I get everything download I will be able to share more information on how I got it all done.  So, stay tune to hear from me again with this information.

The early childhood organization's website I chose to immerse myself in National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies (http://www.naccrra.org/).  I was able to subscribe to a free electronic newsletter through this website (Newsletter:  http://capwiz.com/naccrra/mlm/signup/).

3 comments:

  1. Allison - I have not been able to make contacts like I had hoped to. It looks like I will be going the same route as you. Glad to see someone has figured it out incase I have questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison,
    making professional connections is a challenge :) Hang in there and I'm sure that your efforts will be rewarded. Looking forward to your findings!

    CCWhite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison,

    Good to see you again! I haven't heard from any of my contacts that I have emailed, most of them come back saying undeliverable. So one way or the other one of us has to get through somewhere!

    ReplyDelete